Premium decoupage rice paper
Dixie Belle has its own collection of decoupage rice papers. At Belles & Whistles there are beautiful motifs of Decor Tissue Paper that are glued directly to the project with clear lacquer or decoupage glue, just like wallpaper . Don't forget to seal with a water-based clear coat after drying.
The fine fiber texture allows it to decorate even smaller craft projects like scrapbooking, gift boxes, suitcases, old furniture and any interior you want.
- Decide where you want the motif to be placed. Cut the edge off the decoupage paper.
- Brush clear coat onto the project and area to be decorated. Immediately after that, place the decoupage paper on top of the clear coat.
- Then apply a second layer of Clear Coat / Varnish to the Premium Rice Decoupage Paper.
- Once the paper is bonded to the clear coat, you can gently move it around, being careful not to crease or tear the paper.
- Allow the Clear Coat to dry completely before applying any other products.
Dries in an hour and cures in approximately 21-30 days.