Brand new from Dixie Belle Paint is Terra Clay Paint . This purely natural color is ideal for the creative among you. Mixing, several layers of color and blending to your heart's content is so much fun with the creamy color that there are hardly any rules.
Available in 18 brand new colors in a 16 oz (473 ml) size, this earthy clay paint requires minimal preparation. The low VOC content is also convincing, which makes them so environmentally friendly.
- Minimal preparation - simply clean with Dixie Belle Terra Clean or White Lightning.
- Use our Fine Mist Spray Bottle. With this water sprayer you control the color while painting. The color is particularly suitable for structure. Use a natural bristle brush, spatula, sponge or even your fingertips to apply. This is how you create texture in the mixture of thinner and thicker layers. Dixie Belle's Premium Chip Brush and larger Big Daddy brushes are excellent choices.
- 2 hour drying and curing time - wait at least 2 hours between coats of paint and 24 hours for paint to seal.
- Terra Clay dries to a porous, matt finish and must be sealed with Terra Seal (matt) or Terra Wax, i.e. fixed. Our wax brushes are ideal for this.
- After sealing you will notice a significant difference between wet and dry, because after the top coat the color intensity deepens and shines brightly.